Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello people!
Yesterday, mummy bought me a whole packet of toblerone!!
:D

Hmmm :)

Yesterday, went for cg meeting :D
Met Jency, Siqing & Lengna at the west mall mrt station.
After that we went to Lin's house!

Linda can play the guitar!!
So cool right? I wish I could :/
Played games, had bible study.
After that we went to Mac & "do our homework" :D

Random.

Whats Yongmei doing!!

You can drink from anywhere you want :]

My homework!

I had a hard time changing my earrings yesterday night.
Was poking 2 ear sticks into one earhole :D
Currently, my 1st earhole have 1 earstick, 2nd earhole have 2 earsticks & the 3rd earhole have 3 earsticks.
Very pain :[

Today's the reopening of school!
No more holis already! :(
Waited for the bus 176 to come,
we missed 3 buses, cos its full :/
Was almost late by 3 minutes.

Had spot check. Jie & Yingzhen got caught!!
Cos their hair were dyed :)
Smitty: Joyce, did you dye your hair with your sister?
ME: *Speechless*
PuiFun: Where got? Got meh?
Smitty: Hmmm okay okay.
ME: Heng ah :D

Thank goodness I didnt get caught for my not obvious brown hair.
Yz & jie were sent back home to get their hair dyed back.

Sat beside Pf in class, at the yellow chair.
YELLOW YELLOW DIRTY FELLOW! :D
Almost fell asleep during Teo's speech :/
School ended, feels like very very fast.

From my beloved :]

Love them!

The big big waters :D

CSS!

Now, Yz, Pf are at my place!
Yz & jie are dyeing their hair back to black.
I LOVE SCHOOL (:

Oh yah!
Promoting http://housefashion.blogspot.com !!
Do your online shopping there alright?
Not my blog! Do not relink :D
Goodbye world.

No comments: